- fixed issue in http://zdennis.lighthouseapp.com/projects/14379/tickets/14-join-table-conditions-broken
- Updated usage of Inflector to point to ActiveSupport::Inflector
- Fixed bug where finder conditions which use arext-suffixed keys and normal field keys would fail when using a conditions hash. (Gabe da Silveira)
- added timestamps options to not automatically add timestamps even if record timestamps is disabled in ActiveRecord::Base (Thibaud Guillaume-Gentil)
- Updated to use alias_method_chain so that multiple aliased finders remain intact (Marcus Crafter)
It may take a little while for the gem to show up in the rubygem mirrors. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
blog comments powered by Disqus